Selecting accessories for the iPad can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time. That’s why we wanted to test out some accessories that will help you implement the best therapy sessions ever, while keeping your iPad safe and protected.
First here are must have iPad accessories to make sure your therapy runs smoothly:
1. iPad speakers: The iPad comes with decent built-in speakers but for a school environment or a group therapy session you may have to invest on a pair of speakers in order to have apps with audio be heard by everyone.
2. iPad case: If you are a traveling therapist, a case to carry your iPad everywhere is a must. Besides you can have a case that helps to protect the iPad.
3. iPad stand: While many cases come with stands, an good iPad stand can make a big difference on the experience with the iPad. Especially for protecting it from falling on the floor.
4. Cleaning solutions: Cleaning your iPad is an essential part of delivering services using the iPad, you will need to know how to clean it without damaging your device.
5. Printer: The iPad has the ability to print directly from it. However, your printer must have air printing capabilities in order for that to happen.
6. Keyboard: This is the final item on the must have iPad accessories. A keyboard can be extremely useful when you decide to use your iPad to type reports on it.
There are a series of non-essential iPad accessories that we will also explore: