We have just released our latest version of Articulate it! Our best selling articulation app has never failed to impress parents, speech-language pathologists and children, but are you truly ready for what it offers on its version 3.5? Let’s take a look at all the great new features of this already fantastic app:
1. Generate and print certificates of mastery of articulation skills directly from the Articulate it!
It is very easy to generate the certificates:
- Tap on Reports
- Select the student
- Tap on generate certificate
- Select which sound, position, and level the student has mastered and tap “generate”.
- You can air print, send certificate to iBooks, or email a pdf file to yourself or to the parents. They will just love hearing the news!
2. Over 160 built-in homework sheets for you to print or share via email with parents
You can access the homework files directly from your iPad without the need for wi-fi connection.
3. See data tracking results directly on the screen with percentages and fractions
You have asked us to display not only the percentages but also the fractions. You got it!
4. Export all students’ results at the same to the FREE app Therapy Report Center
If you already use TRC ( Therapy Report Center) you know that this is an incredible time saving application for teachers and speech-language pathologists. If you don’t know about TRC yet, make sure to download it today. In the past, you had to export students one by one to TRC, now you can tap one button and export all the results from all children from Articulate it to TRC. Amazing right?
The Therapy Report Center also now generates a graph with detailed information about your caseload and app usage.
What are you thoughts on our latest update to Articulate it? If you love it, please take a few minutes to comment and leave us some feedback. This is the only way we have to know where to go next! Thanks to everyone who participated on the beta-testing of Articulate it 3.5