Smarty Ears has been creating apps for speech therapists, teacher and children with special needs for the last 4 years. We have appreciated all the support we have received from everyone. We have had a very active advisory board since 2011. The advisory board is a group of approximately 10 individuals who collaborate, provide feedback and participate on active discussions on future and existing Smarty Ears apps. Over the last two years, we had a couple members move on to a busier schedule and we are wanting to add two new members to our advisory board. If you are interested in becoming part of our family please continue reading this call for applications:
The advisory committee acts as a group that will help with decisions we make about the apps we create. We want to hear what you guys need, so we can continue to improve our products. We want to hear from everyone: Parents, teachers and Speech Pathologists. If you are selected you will be asked to join our Facebook.com private group, where all discussions will take place.
1. Must own an iPad
2. Must own at least three Smarty Ears apps
3. Must be a teacher, SLPs, parent, or person involved in the app community
4. Must have a Facebook.com account
5. You may not apply if you already participated on the advisory board in the past
6. You may not apply if you have developed an app with another company
What will be expected from you:
1. Vote on decision we will ask such as your favorite icon for our next apps, suggestions for promoting specific apps, suggestion for updates, etc…
2. Share a photo and a Bio to be posted on our website as a member of our advisory board,
4. Participate on beta-testing of an app before the app goes on sale on iTunes and provide feedback
5. Anything else you want to help us with
This does not represent any form of employment association with Smarty Ears. You will be referred to as a member of our Advisory committee board.
What will you gain from it:
1. You will get to learn about our upcoming app releases before anyone does
2. You will be able to put this on your resume as a member of an advisory committee
3. You will receive a FREE copy for personal user of ALL Smarty Ears apps – one per month, or when new releases come
4. You will be mentioned on our website when your Bio and photo are posted
We hope you contact us if you are interested. You can use our contact us page to send your message. Please let us know why you are interested, and what you can bring to the table in helping Speech Therapy and educational apps better.